Browse Items (45 total)

  • Tags: Urbana

CC Courthouse 1859-1900.jpg
This was the fourth Champaign County Courthouse and was in use from 1859 until 1900 when the building was redesigned by Urbana architect Joseph Royer.

CC Courthouse 1859-1900 Map Litho.jpg
The Champaign County Courthouse acted as the Urbana depot for the Urbana Railroad Company line from 1863-1890.

22_ A16_FisherBuseyHouse.jpg
House of Luther Fisher, farmer and
owner of a real estate and insurance office in Sidney, Illinois. Luther Fisher (1850-1925) married Eunice
Guard (1853-1941). They had four children. Their daughter Leah (1884-1975) and husband Clyde…

Altgeld Illio 1899.jpg
Interior images of Altgeld taken from the 1899 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Illio.

Altgeld Original Second Floor Plan (1896).JPG
Original second-floor plan of Altgeld Hall prior to its numerous 20th-century additions.

Altgeld Original First Floor Plan (1896).JPG
Original first-floor plan of Altgeld Hall prior to its numerous 20th-century additions.

Altgeld Original Ground Floor Plan (1896).JPG
Original ground floor plan of Altgeld Hall prior to its numerous 20th-century additions.

Fortnightly Club Paperweight.jpg
Metal plate with an inverted engraving of the Fortnightly Club logo. The plate was hand carved by The Jenner Co.

75th Anniversary of the Fortnightly Club; Recto-Front.jpg
Photograph of members of the Fortnightly Club at the club's 75th anniversary
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2