Browse Items (26 total)

  • Tags: Library History
Photo of the Gill Building aka the Knowlton and Bennett Building, 135 W. Main St.
Photo of Grandma Goodrich's Home from the early 20th century. This home sat on the current site of The Urbana Free Library, at 201 W. Elm St.
Portrait of Joseph Oscar Cunningham (1830-1917). Upon his death, Cunningham left his library of 300+ books of American history to the soon-to-be opened Samuel T. Busey Memorial Library.
Portrait of architect Joseph Royer taken for 1910 Elk's Convention in Urbana
Photo of Masonic Temple at 201 W. Main St
Photo of Mary E. Busey, William L. Abbott, Chairman, Carrie T. Alexander of Belleville, Frederic L. Hatch of Spring Grove, and Laura T. Evans of Taylorville (left to right)
Portrait of the Busey family with Samuel T. Busey and Mary E. Busey
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2