Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Champaign County Courthouse

CC Courthouse 1859-1900.jpg
This was the fourth Champaign County Courthouse and was in use from 1859 until 1900 when the building was redesigned by Urbana architect Joseph Royer.

CC Courthouse 1859-1900 Map Litho.jpg
The Champaign County Courthouse acted as the Urbana depot for the Urbana Railroad Company line from 1863-1890.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2