Browse Items (51 total)

  • Tags: Champaign

JP White Add0001.jpg
1893 Plat Map of Champaign showing Farnum, Clark & White's Addition and John P. White's Addition.

Doane House004.jpg
The Doane house was Champaign's major depot for the Illinois Central Railroad and an Inn from 1856 to 1898.

After the Sidney Spring Festival, Block continued to display the photographs and speak to local community groups.

04_Cattle Bank Revitalization Project_Back of CB Building back wall removed.jpg
Cattle Bank building during restoration with the back wall removed.

07_Cattle Bank Revitalization Project_CB and Oakley Building after revitalization.jpg
Cattle Bank and Oakley building after completion of the restoration project.

02_Cattle Bank Revitalization Project_Barber shop torn down-Back of CB building.jpg
Back of Cattle Bank building after Joe's barbershop was torn down, during the early stages of restoration.

05_Cattle Bank Revitalization Project_Back of CB Building mid revitalization.jpg
Back of Cattle Bank building during restoration after the removal of Joe's Barbershop.

08_Cattle Bank Revitalization Project_BW working on cornices with Edward Haas and Leon Jeske.jpg
Leon Jeske, Edward Haas (facing camera), and a carpenter from Wisconsin work on Cattle Bank cornices.

1970s_Cattle Bank (Post Fire).jpg
The Cattle Bank (then Heimlich Sundries) after a 1971 fire that destroyed most of the building interior.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2